For Appointment Call (855) 331-7522
What makes us unique from other therapy practices?
- All therapists have their Doctorates in Physical Therapy
- All therapists are certified in Spinal Manipulation Therapy
- All therapists are certified Biomedical Dry Needing
- Dual credentialed staff in physical therapy and athletic training
- All therapists have taken advanced manual therapy training emphasizing the treatment of the cause of your pain, not just the symptoms.
- Experience therapy in a completely different way and achieve your desired RESULTS!
- We help where traditional physical therapy and chiropractic have failed.
According to "Annals of Internal Medicine;" Manual Therapy in daily practice if a favorable treatment option for patients with neck pain when compared to "physical therapy" or continued care by
a general practitioner.
The scientific journal SPINE published data from a group of North American spine professionals that showed Manual Therapy is more effective for treating patients with low back and neck pain than just "physical therapy."
Specialty Programs We've Specifically Been Trained in and/or Developed:
- Cervicogenic Headache Program
- Whiplash and Mirgranes Program
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders) and associated craniofacial pain
- Carpal Tunnel Program that has been shown in research to be very effective for moderate to mild CTS cases.
- Evidenced Based Low Back Pain and Sciatica Programs that get RESULTS!
- Youth Sports Rehab Specialists: Don't chance their future with just anyone!
- BPPV: Inner Ear Vestibular Program, shown to be 80% plus successful, with immediate results!
Future Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday - 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday - 6:00 am to 5:00 pm|
Current Start-up Hours:
Tuesday & Thursday - 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Others by appointment
*Validated Parking with full access to Central Park Square Athletic Club amenities
For more information: www.OneAccordPT.com